Oklahoma Business Disputes, Formation, Litigation and Management
At the Law Office of Robert R. Robles, I advise corporate clients in nearly every aspect of business law, including business formation, management, and business transactions. With more than 30 years of law practice and trial experience, I can handle even the most complex and high profile cases.
Call today to get started. A knowledgeable legal professional is standing by and waiting to assist you with your case. You have nothing to lose, so don’t wait another second to contact our firm.
The legal issues regarding the formation, dissolution, and purchase or sale of a business can be very time consuming. You need an experienced Oklahoma City business transactions lawyer to assist you with the legalities so that you can focus on your business. My practice includes:
- Business Incorporation and Business Formation: I help new businesses choose an operating plan that is consistent with helping owners achieve their business goals. I will advise you on the benefits and risks associated with limited liability companies (LLC’s); limited liability partnerships (LLP’s), S-Corps, C-Corps, and incorporations.
- Confidentiality, Non-Compete, and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Franchise Agreements and Contracts
- Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Leases and Subleases of Property and Equipment
- Partnership, Joint Venture, and Shareholder Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements —specific assets and business real estate
- Contract Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes—publicly traded and closely-held corporations
- Partnership Dissolution
- Business Financing
- Business Litigation
Experienced Business Litigation Lawyer
If you are embroiled in a business dispute that requires litigation, I can help. I will utilize more than 30 years of law practice and trial experience to effectively represent your business interests in court. Over the years, I have represented clients in breach of contract cases; commercial transaction disputes; franchise agreement litigation; and construction litigation. I will work with your current in-house counsel to provide an exceptional level of defense. Take advantage of my extensive knowledge and experience by calling (405) 232-7980 today.
Protecting Oklahoma Businesses for Over 30 Years
I am committed to finding practical solutions to business law problems. I firmly believe that a client is more than a case number or a legal issue. To get started on your case right now with no obligation whatsoever, simply complete our free confidential consultation form or give us a call at 405-232-7980. Let us start working on your Oklahoma City business disputes case immediately. Major credit cards are accepted.